محل تبلیغات شما

A device for printing on T-shirts

T-shirt printing is one of Samen Group's products.These devices are introduced as a seven-function device.Also known as multifunction device.

These machines are capable of printing on a variety of products And it's actually a versatile sublimation device. These devices have a one year warranty from the Samen Advertising Group.

A sublimation device does not have a complicated task And it's easy to understand once explained.

How a T-shirt Printing Machine Works

This machine works by sublimation.After the sublimation process, the special ink becomes a gas.This ink is printed on a T-shirt with a special piece.Needless to say, this ink should be poured into a printer for sublimation work.

After you put the ink inside the printer in Photoshop software or so ،Print your design in mirror mode And then put it on your t-shirt.

After you place it on the flat screen of the machine ،You have to wait 90 seconds for it to print.

Failure to do this step will ruin the job This means that the printing operation cannot be fully performed.

Other description about the device

At first I said that the device's popular name is a seven-function or multifunction device.

Did you have a question about what this word means?

Now I'm trying to make it clear to you what you mean .This means that the T-shirt printing machine is not just for T-shirt printing .Printing on t-shirts is a common thing ،But the rest of the goods should not be overlooked.

After a period of time you should increase the variety of your products .Other than printing on T-shirt you can do things like :Hat, thermos, formal flag, mag, hoodie, swiss, mobile frame, plate.

I hope I can explain to you that I want a little capital And it's not too hard to get absorbed.

A device for printing on T-shirts

Applications of sublimation printing machines

یک استارت اپ کوچک با دستگاه چاپ سابلیمیشن

a ,the ,printing ,to ,device ,t ,printing on ,t shirt ,on t ,shirt printing ,and it ,shirt printing machine

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین ارسال ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

حامی تازه‌های دنیای کامپیوتر(فاوا)